04 October 2012

star don't shine without darkness



Sometimes life seems hard to bear
Full of sorrow, trouble and flaw
It is then I have to remember
That it is in the valleys I grow.
 
Rainbow will never show
without storm and cloud
success will never be experienced
without failure and down

If I always stay on the mountain top
And never experience pain,
I would never appreciate Allah’s love
And would be living in vain.

I have so much to learn
And my progress is very slow,
Sometimes I need the mountain tops,
But it’s in the valleys I grow.

I do not always understand
Why things happen as they do,
But I am very sure of one thing.
Allah will see me through.

Forgive me Allah, for complaining
When I’m feeling so very low.
Just give me a gentle reminder
That it’s in the valleys I grow.

Continue to strengthen me
And appreciate my life each day
To share your love with others
And help them find their way.

Thank you for this valleys
For this one thing I know
The mountain tops are glorious
But it’s in the valleys I grow!

0 comments: