25 June 2012

when i turn dream into reality

during national services training, we had session where we need to list down all our dream and make a poster of it. i still have that poster in my treasure box at home. so far i had 3 so-called treasure box:

1. Box of STF
2. Box of Kem Asahan
3. Box of KMJ

These 3 boxes contain all the memorable things that i had during every stage of my life. i like keeping those things even its more look like rubbish somehow it have its own sentimental value. okay enough for those boxes, what im going to write is about dream. about all my wishlist. so far i had 40++ wishlist needed to be accomplish. this list gonna be added up by times.
2012 is the year where i think i really work out to achieve what i want to accomplish.
the biggest thing ever done by me this year is by organizing a project to Broga Hill. it really what i deadly want to do. speaking of it, i plan to hike Broga Hill since my first year of degree. but there are lots of things that i should consider. i know my parents wont allowed me to do so by myself.
so during my third year time, i plan this 'dream' to be one of Palapes activity. not even i can fulfill my wishlist, i also can bring all my friend there. i spend time, energy, dealing with outbac people, try to find the best consultant to hike Broga Hill.
WHY Broga Hill?? i just love the scenery,i once accidentally browsing some picture and found this hill which people keep talking about the beautiful view it have. so after gone through all the paperwork, group insurance, transport. here i am, at the first peak of Broga Hill.


i cant describe what i really feel when i first saw Broga hill. KEPUASAN. thats it. thats what i feel when i turn my 'dream' into reality. and i not alone, i brought 70+ people to fulfill my dream. its double joyfulness when see they enjoy themselves with my first project.
Plus, this Broga shirt is also my choice, i just love the design. this is my sweetest memories ever.



THANKS ALL

0 comments: